The staff at Button Gwinnett Elementary works together to provide a solid foundation for each student’s future. At BGE, high student achievement and moral character serve as a mark of distinction and success in the classroom and ignites a passion for learning.
The mission of Button Gwinnett Elementary is to deliver effective, rigorous instruction with high expectations for all students so that they grow in their ability to problem solve both academically and socially.
Highest Progress School
BGE is a Title I Highest Progress School! This places it among the top ten percent of Title I schools in the state of Georgia.
- maintaining an environment that students find engaging is the prerequisite for student achievement.
- using data to refine and drive instruction is essential for improving student performance.
- accountability for all stakeholders is a good thing.
- training and involving parents and stakeholders is critical for the educational success of our students.
- achieving our mission will guarantee success for our students as they move toward college and career readiness.
Parent Resource Room
Check out resources to help your child in reading and math Hours: Wednesday and Friday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
or by appointment
Click here for information on the iPad initiative that will be implemented during the 2014-2015 school year
- Upcoming Events
- School Improvement Plan
- Parent/School Compact
- Parent Involvement Policy
- Parent Right to Know
- Reward School Notification
- LCSS Charter Application
- LCSS Calendar
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- Supply Lists
- Code of Conduct
- Dress Code Policy
- Parent Portal
- Ft. Stewart School Liaison Services
- LCSS eBOARD
- LCSS Website