The staff at Button Gwinnett Elementary works together to provide a solid foundation for each student’s future. At BGE, high student achievement and moral character serve as a mark of distinction and success in the classroom and ignites a passion for learning.
The mission of Button Gwinnett Elementary is to deliver effective, rigorous instruction with high expectations for all students so that they grow in their ability to problem solve both academically and socially.
Thank you, 1st-76th! We appreciate all you do!
- maintaining an environment that students find engaging is the prerequisite for student achievement.
- using data to refine and drive instruction is essential for improving student performance.
- accountability for all stakeholders is a good thing.
- training and involving parents and stakeholders is critical for the educational success of our students.
- achieving our mission will guarantee success for our students as they move toward college and career readiness.
BGE is a Title I Highest Progress School! This places it among the top ten percent of Title I schools in the state of Georgia.